At the Marks Street Walmart, our mission is to provide our patients with great vision and eye health. Our eye care services include comprehensive eye exams, dilated fundus exams, dry eye treatment and contact lenses exams for astigmatism, bifocals and Orthokeratology. The importance of your regular Henderson eye exam with Dr. Tran and Dr. Tan goes far beyond determining what prescription lets you see the clearest. It is evaluating your overall eye health and preventing future eye problems.
Did you know that many eye diseases in their early stages have no symptoms? Once symptoms develop, they are often irreversible and can lead to permanent vision loss. However, if detected early, most eye diseases are treatable and can prevent loss of vision. Comprehensive eye exams can also reveal the warning signs of more serious undiagnosed health problems such as hypertension, cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
During an eye examination at the Marks Street Walmart, Dr. Tran and Dr. Tan will look for the following:
- Your ability to see clearly at near and at far distances
- Your ability to change focus efficiently and comfortably
- Your ability to use both eyes as a team
- Vision conditions like nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Eye diseases like glaucoma and conditions like cataracts
- General health conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure that can often be detected in the eyes